When you come for your Appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Drivers License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports: including any physician, physical therapy or radiology notes related the joint or injury you are being seen for.
- Disc with images to be brought with so that we can scan into our system. This includes X-Rays, MRI’s, CT scans and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.